Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Not Fooling Anyone

As anyone who reads this blog surely knows, Andrew Sullivan had a "stomach bug" this weekend and was unable to blog. To Mr. Sullivan I say this: "Andy, you ain't foolin' nobody." Perhaps he is sick, but I'd bet against it. Last post: Thursday before Memorial Day, next post, late Monday night. The guy just took Memorial Day weekend off! Now, to make myself clear, I don't have a problem with it. I just wish he'd be straight (no pun intended) with those of us who read him all too regularly. I'm not angry, just disappointed. The next time Mr. Sullivan wants to take a weekend off to relax, watch the Stanley cup (or whatever the hell he does), play with his beagle and eat a Johnsonville Brat, I wish he'd just say so. Otherwise it's just a vacation full of laughing at sympathy emails. Or maybe sick in bed with the flu. To Andrew Sullivan: "Get well soon" or "Go to hell". You'll know which is appropriate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home