Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Flying Squid

The New York Times describes the history-making Spaceship One as "squid-like". I'm not quite sure I agree. However, nothing else immediately comes to me. However, I still don't like "squid-like". Regardless, this could be a huge deal over the course of the next decade. Let's hope it adds up to something. After all, every neocon/libertarian member of the Cabal should be jumping up and down over private space flight, right?


Update: the squid is gone.  It was ruining the layout of the page.  For any distress I caused, I'm truly sorry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

poor aaron. I think you're the only one with time to post.

I certainly support private space flight and think Spaceship One is a rather important step in that direction.

Squid-like? no. unattractive? perhaps.

I have dial-up now. That's so close to the internet, and so very, very, far.

June 25, 2004 at 2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home