Monday, December 01, 2003

Fun With Colors and Shapes

I didn't realize that the New York Times was in the habit of assigning projects that could be completed with construction paper and glue. It's a fun look at the images that could define a campaign if any of these politicos had a fun bone in their body and a little spirit of adventure. There seem to be two kinds of posters: one that a candidate would actually use and a poster that's really nothing more than a parody on the campaign. Dean gets the former, Kerry gets the latter. All in all, I think Dean and Gephardt get the two best posters. If I were either of them, I'd scoop the rights up right now. Clarks, however, is very revealing. While it's funny, it's just too hip for a presidential campaign. That kind of advertising might work for selling iMacs, but I doubt whether it could sell a president. Go have some fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home